End User License Agreement (EULA)
Fontsmith License Agreement for FS Joey Light OT
FTS Single-UserFontsmith End User Licence Agreement (EULA) Read the following carefully it contains important information about the Licence Agreement of this Font Software. Do not give this font software to Any third party. All Suppliers must obtain their own licensed copy. Do not modify, adapt, de-compile, disassemble, duplicate or copy this font. Fonts are software and are protected law. Fontsmith is a member of the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST)
A) You are bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
1. Fontsmith as used herein shall mean collectively Fontsmith Ltd., its successors and assignees, its parent and affiliated corporations, its authorized distributors, and any third party which has licensed to Fontsmith any or all of the components of the Font Software supplied to you pursuant to the EULA.
2. Software means the font software of the typeface design contained in these files. Fontsmith is the sole owner of this software.
3. Fontsmith hereby grants to you (the "Licensee"), and the Licensee agrees to accept a non-exclusive licence to install and use the Software on up to the number of personal computers paid for, at one single location within the registered company. If you require access to the Software on more than this number personal computers or wish to use it at another location you must purchase a Licence Extension. Fontsmith retains all rights, title and interest to the Software and its design.
4. To protect the proprietary rights of Fontsmith, the Licensee agrees to maintain the Software and other proprietary information of Fontsmith in strict confidence and to establish reasonable procedures regulating access to and use of the Software. The Licensee shall not assign or transfer or sub-licence any of its rights in the Software without prior written consent from Fontsmith.
5. The Licensee agrees not to duplicate, copy or modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the Software without prior written consent from Fontsmith. Fontsmith must carry out any modifications of the font software.
6. You may not alter Font Software for the purpose of adding any functionality which such Font Software did not have when delivered to you by Fontsmith. If the Font Software contains embedding bits that limit the capabilities of the Font Software, you may not change or alter the embedding bits. Font Software may not be used to create or distribute any electronic document in which the Font Software, or any part thereof, is embedded in a format that permits editing, alterations, enhancements, or modifications by the recipient of such document. If you have reason to believe that a recipient of an electronic document possesses the capability to edit, alter, enhance, or modify such electronic document even though you have distributed it in a format which does not permit such editing, alteration, enhancement, or modification, you shall not transmit such document to such a person.
7. This Licence is effective until terminated by written agreement between the Licensee and Fontsmith or by Fontsmith immediately if the Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms of this Licence and such failure not remedied within twenty one (21) days after notice from Fontsmith when this Licence expires or is terminated, the Licensee shall immediately cease all use of the Software and shall either return to Fontsmith or destroy and provide proof of the destruction of all copies of the Software and documentation as requested.
8. Fontsmith warrants that for thirty (30) days after delivery, the Software will perform in accordance materially with its required specifications and the media will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Fontsmith does not warrant that the Software is free from bugs, errors and omissions, or that it will perform with future operating systems.
9. The Licensee's exclusive remedy and the sole liability of Fontsmith in connection with this Licence is to repair or replace defective or damaged font files, upon their return to Fontsmith along with the correct invoice number and paperwork. It is the sole responsibility of the Licensee to make a back-up copy of the software upon delivery. In no event will Fontsmith be for lost profits, lost business, lost data or any o consequential damages, or any damages caused by the abuse or misapplication of the Software by the Licensee.
10. This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with English law a.
11. Neither party shall be bound by any statement or representation not contained in the Agreement. No change in this Agreement is effective unless written and signed by properly authorised representatives of each party.
12. This Licence constitutes your entire understanding with Fontsmith and you acknowledge that you have read it and accepted its terms and conditions.
BY PURCHASING THIS SOFTWARE AND PLACING YOUR ORDER YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE LICENCE TERMS ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE LICENCE TERMS DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PURCHASE. ONCE PURCHASED THIS SOFTWARE IS NON REFUNDABLE AND TERMS ARE BINDING. Fontsmith is a registered trademark of Fontsmith Ltd. E&OE
Fontsmith® Ltd. email@example.com www.fontsmith.com