End User License Agreement (EULA)
Holland Fonts License Agreement for Quickstep Bold
HO Single-UserDear customer,
Thank you for buying this Holland Fonts font. Please read the license agreement.
Enjoy your Holland Font font,
Max Kisman, founder of Holland Fonts. www.hollandfonts.com email@example.com
With purchasing, downloading and/or installing any Holland Fonts font, you will agree to the following terms of the license agreement for use of the fonts:
1. Basic User. Each font (one character set or weight) is automatically licensed for a Basic User configuration of any combination up to 6 devices, such as 1 (one) printer or other output device and 5 (five) cpu's on one single location/entity. 2. Extended User. An Extended User license is required for more than 6 devices on one location/entity. Add 10% of the price for each additional device.
3. An output device is any equipment to generate final display from, such as a laser, inkjet or dotmatrix printer, a plotter, a video projector or display terminal, entertainment cd production equipment, a web site server.
4. Each location or entity requires to purchase a separate Basic or Extended User licence.
5. For off-site output at a Service Bureau or Post Production add 50% of the price to the Basic User License, for the use of one font within either the Basic User or Extended User configuration.
6. Holland Fonts typefaces, font software and typeface designs are intellectual property and copyright of Holland Fonts and their designer. Holland Fonts software may not be copied, duplicated, resold or distributed other than for backup purposes. Holland Fonts software or outline representations derived from Holland Fonts software may not be sold or licensed to other parties.
7. All purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable.
8. Holland Fonts typefaces are provided "as is", without warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Holland Fonts is not responsible for any damages or losses that may occur by using, not using or not being able to use Holland Fonts font software.
9. Any display representation derived from Holland Fonts software (such as EPS files, outline illustrations) must be used according the original licensing terms.
All Holland Font typeface and dingbat designs: Copyright 2002, Max Kisman/Holland Fonts. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, copying, duplication, reusing and/or distributing of any Holland Font files is strictly prohibited.
Holland Fonts, the Holland Fonts logo, Bebedot Black, Bebedot Blonde, Bfrika, Bfrika Two tone Bifribat, Bifribat Two Tone, Book& Regular, Book& Italic, Book& Bold, Book& Bold Italic, Cattlebrand, Chip 01, Chip 02, Circuit Open, Circuit Closed, Interlace Single, Interlace Single, MaxMix One, Mundenge Rock, Mata Hari Hollandaise, Mata Hari Hollandaise Italic, Mata Hari Parisienne, Mata Hari Parisienne Italic, Mata Hari Exotique, Mata Hari Exotique Italic, MaxMix One, Pacific Standard, Pacific Classic, Pacific Serif, Pacific Sans, Quickstep Regular, Quickstep Bold, Quickstep Sans Regular, Quickstep Sans Bold, Submarine Extra Light, Submarine Light, Submarine Regular, Submarine Bold, Submarine Extra Bold, Traveller Regular, Traveller Bold, Tribe Mono, We Love your, Xbats and Zwart Vet are trademarks of Max Kisman and Holland Fonts.