End User License Agreement (EULA)
Mark Simonson Studio License Agreement for Proxima Nova Extra Condensed Regular Italic OT
MSF Single-UserUSER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Use of SOFTWARE constitutes acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE: Mark Simonson Studio (Licensor) grants to the purchaser of this FONT SOFTWARE (Licensee), a perpetual Non Exclusive License to use the contents, Mark Simonson Studio font software ( FONT SOFTWARE ), on the number of computers which were specified when the FONT SOFTWARE license was purchased by the Licensee and as many printers as are required for the output of licensee's compositions (e.g. documents). The computers on which the FONT SOFTWARE is installed may be located at more than one physical location provided the computers are used and/or managed by the Licensee. The FONT SOFTWARE may be embedded in documents, such as Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), or Flash movies (SWF). The FONT SOFTWARE may be converted to outlines in a graphics program. The FONT SOFTWARE may be modified, but any modified or derivative version of the FONT SOFTWARE is governed by this Agreement, and may only be used on the computers on which the FONT SOFTWARE is licensed. The FONT SOFTWARE may not be distributed or resold as FONT SOFTWARE. The FONT SOFTWARE may not be stored on an unsecure or public file server. The FONT SOFTWARE may be included with the Licensee's documents sent to a service bureau or printer for output of the Licensee's documents only. Mark Simonson Studio reserves all rights not expressly granted to the Licensee in this agreement.
3. COPYRIGHT: The FONT SOFTWARE is owned by Licensor and is protected by the United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, Licensee must treat the FONT SOFTWARE like any other copyright material (e.g. a book or musical recording) except that Licensee may (a) make a copy for back up purposes, and (b) transfer the software to a single hard disk for the purpose of system installation. Licensee may not copy written material accompanying the FONT SOFTWARE. Violation of United States copyright law and/or international treaty provisions may result in both Civil and Criminal penalties.
4. TRANSFER OF LICENSE: Licensee may NOT transfer any rights granted under this License to any third party.
5. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: Licensor will not be liable to Licensee or any other user of this SOFTWARE for any damages, including but not limited to, lost profits or lost savings as a result of Licensee's or any other user's use of Licensor's SOFTWARE.
Because some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for some damages, the above limitation may not apply.
Mark Simonson Studio
1496 Raymond Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108 USA