End User License Agreement (EULA)
NeubauLaden License Agreement for NBGrotesk 75 Mono Pro Fett OT
NL Single-UserLEGAL NOTICE
In the remainder of this document the term "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" refers to all or any software delivered on this CD-ROM and to all or any software used on, or downloaded from the NEUBAU website (http://www.NeubauLaden.com).
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCT FROM NEUBAU
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE The software product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE This document grants you the following rights:
- Installation and Use. You may install and use a single copy of the software product. You may use the software product for every kind of commercial and/or independent publication, electronic and/or print.
- Single User License/Multi User License The Neubau software license is valid for installation and use at one location. You will need to upgrade your license or purchase a respective number of licenses if you want to use the software at different locations.
- Reproduction and Distribution. You may not reproduce or distribute copies of the software product. You may not make the software product available for download. Copies of the software product may not be distributed for profit either on a standalone basis or included as part of your own product unless by prior permission of the author.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS - Restrictions on Alteration. You may not rename, edit or create any derivative works from the software product, other than subsetting when embedding them in documents unless you have permission from the author.
NO WARRANTIES Neubau expressly disclaims any warranty for the software product. The software product and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software product remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES In no event shall Neubau be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Neubau™ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neubau/Berlin, June 2004
For further product info and additional NBTypography please proceed to:
http://www.NeubauBerlin.com http://www.NeubauLaden.com Contact: Typen@NeubauLaden.com