End User License Agreement (EULA)
Neufville License Agreement for Futura ND Condensed ExtraBold Oblique
NV Single-UserSINGLE USER LICENCE
v1.13 - September 09, 2006
The single user licence permits to use the Neufville Digital font(s) on 5 computers or less, and not more than 2 output devices, all of them located at a single address and within a single organisation.
Following terms apply:
1. This product and the adhering documentation has been provided to you under the following license terms: the price you paid for this product is a one time license fee; this license doesn't transfer any rights of the product to you. e.g. you don't own this product. The rights to copy and to distribute this product are reserved to Neufville Digital exclusively. This product and its contents are subject to copyright according to the copyright laws of the European Community.
2. You may use the software contained in this product within a single organisation to reproduce typeface(s) on a maximum of two printers or other outputdevices, that connect to a maximum of five CPUs (not servers) in total, all of them located at a single site or address. If installed on a server the number of users that may directly or indirectly (through a tool or interface) use the software is limited to five in total. When exceeding the numbers mentioned you need to apply for a multi-user, multiple-site or custom license agreement.
3. You may not (have someone to) convert, alter or modify or reverse engineer (part of) this product or create derivative fonts out of it.
For any modification or alteration you need the prior permission in writing from Neufville Digital, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customisation can be obtained from Neufville Digital; please consult: email@example.com
4. You are not allowed to embed the software in documents intended for public distribution or public viewing (e.g. Internet, CD-rom, e-Book) without prior consent in writing from Neufville Digital; The latter kind of use may be submitted to extra terms.
For information please consult: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You are allowed to make a backup of this product for safety reasons only. You may not sell nor lend this product or a copy thereof, in whole or in part, to a third party. You may however transfer this product in whole, only after having obtained a written permission from Neufville Digital and you not retaining any copy of the product and the recipient must agree to all these license terms, without reserve.
6. By opening this package or by using this product you will be bound by the terms of this agreement, without any reserve.
Neufville Digital reserves all rights not expressly granted in this agreement.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITED WARRANTY
This product and accompanying materials are provided 'as is', without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Any media this product is distributed on will be replaced within a period of 90 days after purchase, if proven to be defective. Neufville Digital disclaims all other warranties. In no event Neufville Digital, it's directors, employees or resellers shall be liable for any damages, including lost profits or lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use, inability to use, or abuse of this product.
MULTI USER LICENCE
Neufville Digital fonts, of course, can be acquired through custom licences that perfectly meet your requirements.
We offer multi-user, multiple site and company wide licences.
Multi-user licences already are available from 6 CPUs and up.