Ulrike is based in Berlin and founded her type foundry Liebe Fonts back in 2009. She’s renowned for creating beautiful illustrations and high-quality typefaces that are imbued with a handcrafted look and feel.
So, now we want to hear from you! Do you have a question you’d like to ask Ulrike? Perhaps you want to hear all about how she started her foundry? Or maybe what inspires her? Just head over to Twitter and @fontshop with your question including the hashtag #womensday.
Get involved! You can win either a LiebeDoris single user licence or a personalized illustration handcrafted by Ulrike. Just submit a question over Twitter @fontshop before 11AM (CET) tomorrow to be in with a chance of winning!*
The Q&A will take place on Thursday. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. The host of this competition is Monotype GmbH, Berlin Office, Bergmannstr. 102, 10961 Berlin, Germany (“Monotype”). The participation is for free and independent of buying an item or service. By participating in this competition you accept the conditions thereof.
2. All persons aged 18 and over are entitled to participate. Employees of Monotype and their relatives are not permitted to enter the competition. Monotype reserves the right to exclude any persons who infringe these terms & conditions or make use of any other illegitimate means of help or manipulate the competition in any other way to their advantage.
4. How to participate: - Tweet @fontshop with your questions for the LiebeFonts Q&A
5. The deadline for submitting questions (“content”), is 12.03.2015. The competition generally ends on 12.03.2015. All submitted content will be published on www.fontfont.com.
6. The winners will be selected by a jury made up of managers from Monotype. The jury elects the most creative submission. Winners will be notified through e-mail at the end of the competition / at the end of each monthly competition. The winner receives a a LiebeDoris licence or a personalized illustration from LiebeFonts. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. By submitting content to the competition, you represent that you own all the rights, title and interest in such content. You further represent that the uploaded content is not offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful. You retain your rights to any content you submit to the competition. By submitting, you grant Monotype a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) as far as this is necessary to provide the fontfont.com-services. In the event of a breach of the aforementioned obligations, you will release Monotype from all claims, damages, losses and costs, including the costs for a necessary and appropriate legal defense.
8. Monotype reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time or to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the competition itself. 9. The agreement entered into between you and Monotype by accepting these terms & conditions is subject to German law and for all purposes shall be interpreted and construed in its entirety in accordance with the laws of Germany. The courts of Frankfurt/Main, Germany, shall be the exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or related to this agreement.
10. The decision of the jury is incontestable. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.