Morten Rostgaard Olsen, born 1964, is a graphic designer and type architect, living and working in Copenhagen. After five years studing at The Danish School of Art and Design, he now runs a design studio where he supplies solutions for corporate design and typefaces. He’s also teaching and consulting. Among his clients at home and abroad is The Ministry of Education in Copenhagen, the first user of his typeface FF Olsen. Morten is a member of The Association of Danish Designers MDD.
• Born in Copenhagen 30 January 1937
• Trained as a sign writer
• Graphic design studies at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen, under professor Gunnar Biilmann Petersen and professor Claus Achton Friis (1961-1964)
• Graphic designer in architect Naur Klint’s architectural firm (1964-1971)
• Graphic design teacher at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen (1966-1978)
• Established own design practice in 1973
• Co-founder and partner of Eleven Design A/S (1985-1995)
• The Graphic Design Prize in 1980, 1987, 1989, 1995 and 1997
Sorry, your browser (Other .) is out-of-date. It has known security flaws and is too old and rickety to handle the awesome innovative features of our webshop. Please update your browser to see FontShop.com in its full glory.